Total Pageviews

Alp Arslan All Episodes in urdu Subtitles

Alp Arslan

The great Muslim warrior who fight for the Muslims until his last breath. He is an exceptional personality in Turkish History. Who lift the Ottoman's Navy to the sky. He was a great brother also who rescue his brother and sacrifices his life.

Who made Alp Arslan series

Emmre Konic

He is the producer of Alp Arslan.  He Graduated from Marmara University, Serdar Tutorial and finish his master's degree from New York Film Academy.

His famous Series

following are his most successful series:
  • Mavera: Hace Ahmed Yesevi (TV Series 2021)
  • My Aslan Family (TV Series 2017-2018)
  • The Ring (TV Series 2018)
  • Barbaroslar (TV Series 2021)
  • Anonymous (TV Series 2017)
  • Payitaht Abdulhamid (TV Series 2017-2020)
  • Filinta "An Ottoman Detective" (TV Series 2014)
  • Ottoman Officer (2017 movie)
  • Miraciyye Hidden Heritage (Documentary 2017)
  • Zeyrek and Quarter 'A Ramadan Theme' (TV Series 2015)



When Alp Arslan released?

Khair-ud-din Barbarossa was released on September 16, 2021. Engin Altan Duzyatan announced the release date of  Khair-ud-din Barbarossa on his Instagram (@enginaltandzytn).





How to Download

Downloading Barbarossa series is very easy. I don't know why people think that downloading Turkish dramas is not that easy but In my opinion downloading Turkish series is mush easier because I made it easier. One year before I also don't know how to download Turkish Series But before the release of Alp Arslan I think that I can't upload these series in internet so that people came here and easily download the desire episode of any drama. I started this with Alp Arslan.
    I upload every new episode of this series on internet and make a Youtube videos and share the link of episode with my audience so they can easily download the desire episode. 
   
If you want to download the Alp Arslan  then click on the button given below.
  
The above mention button are the link of Alp Arslan's all episode. You can download it easily from my blog. Nowadays I am busy in my studies so that's why I can't upload Youtube videos regularly.

Other Turkish Series Series:

  • Dirilis Ertugual
  • Kurulus Osman
  • Filinta Mustafa
  • Sultan Abdul Hamid
  • The Great Seljuk
  • Cukur
  • Love 101
  • Yargi
  • Cen Sal Kapimi
  • Hercai
  • Leyla And Majun
  • The protector
  • Endless love
  • Black Money Love

Videos That I Like Most

Top 10 Most popular Youtube Channel in Pakistan.




Top 10 Richest Cricketer in Pakistan



6 Comments

  1. hadd hai bhi episodes kaya khud banana lag jata ho tum barbarossa episode 11 bhi nahi a rahi link open krna pr or baqi episodes bhi tum atni daar sa lagata ho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahi alp arslan episode 6 nhi ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. alp arslan epi 8 upload karo na bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alap arslan episode 8 ka link hai hai kisi kay passs to send karooo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post